78 Sales9 reviews
- PREMIUM ($69.99 / YEAR)
- BUSINESS ($14.99 / USER / MONTH)
- Comparison Chart
Evernote assists you to capture and manage everything that matters to you. Any ideas, to-do lists, photos, recording, web pages, documents can be synchronized with Evernote. Additionally, it supports collaborating with your team and editing together in real-time. It’s an excellent tool to store everything from school, work, life in a single place. You can use it at any time even when you are on the go and offline as it adapts to multiple devices. It works on Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS.
- Version: 10.2.4.1949
- Developer: EverNote
- OS: iOS
- 🔔 What’s the limitation of the Evernote free version?
- Evernote Basic Plan is the free version. It allows you to use Evernote on 2 devices only and supports a 60MB upload limit monthly, 25MB maximum note size, desktop-only offline access, and no integrations, team collaboration features included.
- 🔔 Does Evernote have an iOS mobile app?
- Yes, you can download Evernote on the App Store, Google Play and Microsoft.
- 🔔 How many devices can I use Evernote with one account?
- In Evernote Premium and Business Plan, you can use Evernote on unlimited devices with one account.
- 🔔 Does Evernote have a student discount?
- Yes, you can get a 50% student discount on Evernote Premium Full Year with your valid .edu or .ac email address. Please refer to Evernote Student Discount for more info.